We conduct formal (licensed) trainings under the license issued by the Ministry of Education of the Republic of Lithuania within the following programmes:
- Employer or his representative (260086210), 16 hrs,
- Railway transportation worker (261084016), 160 hrs,
- Operator of overhead travelling crane controlled from ground (260084005), 72 hrs,
- Employee in charge of the setting-up the train (262084023), 480 hrs,
- Batcher hoppers impeller's operator (361084010), 160 hrs,
- Train inspector (361084013), 334 hrs,
- Train conductor (362084024), 480 hrs,
- Specialist of employees' safety and health services (560086211), 80 hrs,
- Crane work supervisor (560084007), 54 hrs,
- Maintenance foreman for lifting machinery not to be registered (560052509), 40 hrs,
- Air compressor service/maintenance foreman (560052507), 32 hrs
Non-railway staff is also admitted to the trainings.
Under the Order of Minister of Education and Science of the Republic of Lithuania, SC "Lithuanian Railways" has been accredited and gained the right to assess personal competences acquired according to the list of competences.
- Questions Railway worker
- Questions Employee in charge of the setting-up the train
- Questions Train conductor
Safe Railway Conduct Trainings
We conduct trainings for a safe conduct in railway for non-railway staff within the following training programmes:
- Training for non-railway staff's safe conduct in railroad and relevant equipment protection zones. Duration: 8 hrs., price 80 Lt.
- Training for non-railway staff designated to perform the functions of a signaller. Duration: 8 hrs., price 80 Lt.
For all training inquiries, contact:
tel. 269 3373, 8693 85329,